Are you tired of living in fear and confusion about what and how to eat? Do you desire to release anxiety and shame around food and your body so you can be more present and fully enjoy life without restricting your food?
Are you ready to learn lifelong tools to feel divinely comfortable and safe in your body, free from obsessing with what’s wrong, and instead guided with clarity toward your purpose, values, and all the ways you want to enjoy and live your life?
While coaching is individualized for each person, here are some areas we may focus on:
- Releasing restriction, binge cycles, and feeling shame and guilt around food
- Identifying and releasing limiting beliefs that hold you back
- Tuning back into and feeling safe in your body
- Learning to trust yourself: your intuition and body wisdom, which will grow stronger as we work together
- Learning how to eat intuitively without feeling out of control around food
- Tools for energy clearing, emotional resilience, acceptance, and self-compassion
- Caring for and supporting yourself from a place of self-respect instead of fear and judgment
- Inviting you to define your values and living your life in accordance with them
- Setting boundaries and speaking your truth
- Learning tools to improve your relationship with your body
I use an intuitive eating and health at every size informed approach.
You get to love yourself into what healthy means for your own life instead of trying to live up to the definition that society has given you (which has only resulted in impossible perfectionism and constantly putting yourself down for not being closer to the ideal image).
Here’s what you get with this approach:
- We start with a full 90 minute deep dive where we get to sit together over a Zoom (video) call, so you can relax in your own home and really tell your story. In this guided session, you start to uncover the truth of your relationship to food and body. This means focusing on what matters. You’ll feel seen and understood by someone who has been there and gets it. This is a time where you get to be completely honest about how you feel so you can feel the weight of all of those thoughts and beliefs you have had about food and yourself starting to lift. After the session, we’ll have the foundation from which we’ll build in our ongoing, monthly sessions
- After your initial intake, we get to meet twice a month to dive even deeper. You get a very personalized approach where you focus on your story and what you need. You don’t have to work through a pre-packaged program that delivers overwhelming and minimal results. Through ongoing sessions, you get to the root of the matter for you. I’ll never ask you to do anything that doesn’t make sense for you.
- Bonus: Because health is so much more than what you eat and how often you move, this will be a truly holistic approach that will address your mental and emotional well-being as well as learning to work with your unique energy.
- After our sessions, you learn a new tool to integrate into your everyday life that empowers you to get where you want to go. This goes beyond diet plans or food lists. These are lifelong tools that you’ll always be able to draw from in the moment when you need them most.
- Because I know that life happens after our sessions, you also have the option to send me an email or voice message through Voxer with quick questions or to even just let me know what’s going on for you in the moment.
This call is a free consult where we will chat to see if working together is a good fit for your goals. No obligation to sign up, simply an opportunity to get to know one another and find out how coaching with Reiki works. This is not about me trying to sell a plan to you either. While I will go over how I work and pricing at the end, this call is about you getting the help and support you deserve. I will offer guidance on where I think your focus will be best served for your needs. I simply ask in return you value my time and that if you sign up for a free consult you show up and/or communicate ahead of time if you need to change it.
What does this mean for you?
You cultivate a kind of strength in your life that makes you feel unstoppable, the kind where you can take up all the space in your life where you’ve been shrinking, playing it safe, and keeping your voice small (because you thought you had to)
You get to experience relationships more honestly and deeply, where you feel confident in saying what you do and don’t like and own that you get to have choices about who you spend your time with. When you cultivate this kind of self-love and body confidence, you no longer live with that obligation to settle just because someone is showing you attention. You’re deserving of true and meaningful love and connection.
This goes for all of your relationships! Self-acceptance makes boundary setting so much easier. Those people that may make those kinds of comments to you that are meant to plant seeds of doubt about your worthiness and body (even when they’re family), you’ll have the strength to say “no more.” You’ll have the words and resilience to respond, or not respond to them at all, and walk into the life you want to live.
This means leaving behind the guilt and shame you’ve been taught to feel about food, pleasure, your body, and yourself. At the root of that shame are the very things that are holding you back from getting where you want to go.
When you’re out at that restaurant with friends, because you know how to listen to your body and because you have confidence in who you are, you get to make a choice about what you want to eat without shame. There is no such thing as “guilty pleasure.” There’s just the pleasure you choose to have, and embrace with food. Because guess what, the more you relax into enjoying and savoring food, you will be more in tune with your appetite and what your body needs.
This means no more struggling to restrict. No more battling with your willpower. No more beating yourself up for what you chose to eat. No more doing any of that.
**Please keep in mind my services are not intended to diagnose, cure or treat disease. Please consult with a physician with all medical concerns and treatment.